Moldex Building and Lineside Accessories
Moldex R61 Signal Box
Introduced with the other station buildings in 1958, the signal box remained available until 1967.
Early models were supplied with the same printed sheet of Australian station names used with the R68 Station Name Boards. At some stage, this practice was stopped and models were supplied with UK sourced transfers already applied and the name used was printed on the box label.
The last photograph is a model that somehow missed being glued together in the factory. This shows the component parts used to assemble the signal box.